Maternity Week – Tiered Dress

Having celebrated Mother’s Day, and being 32 weeks pregnant, I wanted to make a little something for myself – Maternity Clothes.

I know…me? Making something for someone over the age of 5?!! Lol.

With all of these Spring wardrobes going around, I finally realized that Mama needed a new dress!

So, in honor of pregnant Mother’s everywhere, I give you Maternity week.

The dress is rather simple, made from a stretchy knit T-Shirt fabric. And let me just tell you, after the constriction of maternity jeans all winter long, it feels refreshingly comfortable! (That, and my flip flops…lol).

For your free tutorial to make your own Maternity Tiered Dress, click HERE.

What’s not to love about it?

Awww…the big bump. We’ll meet you soon little one!

Looking for more maternity fashions? Check out the competition I stumbled across over at a Jennuine Life…

Until next time, Happy Sewing!

Comments

Bless you for doing this week! I’m only 24 weeks pregnant, but with the 4th pregnancy so I feel like a tank! And I am really sick of my restrictive maternity pants. I’ve been combing the web for good patterns. Thanks!

Mama ALWAYS deserves a new dress :)I wish i looked as good as you do when i was 32 weeks i was HUGEEE LOL..so glad you decided to make yourself a dress (with a tutorial) you are plain awesome.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment you made my day :)

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique

Very cute! If I had the energy to try to make one for myself, I would! I’d love to make a maxi dress like this because the ones in the stores are always too short on me. My pants are starting to feel a little tight like you said, so dresses might be the answer!

Supe cute dress! Looks so comfy! I’m only 25weeks, but I’m alrady roasting in the heat down here…this looks like something I need to make asap!

You look gorgeous!! This is ridiculously adorable! I think I need one now and a maternity version if that happens again. :)

I am so happy to be your newest follower and I am going to love maternity week…20wks with #3 and slowly and happily beginning to grow out of everything I own :) I love this dress, thanks so much for sharing!

creativecarmella.blogspot.com

Love this dress! I have a non-maternity version in my closet that is a summertime staple…inspired by the comfiness of the dresses I came to love when I was VERY pregnant in the summer!

I am 18 weeks pregnant & love this! I have some fabric that I want to use but it isn’t stretch at all. Do you think it will work?

Ok, thanks! I have been searching for something flowy & comfortable to wear during the summer. Maybe I will do a maxi type skirt with a top with shirring in the back. The search continues, but I will be making this once I get more jersey fabric. So cute!