I need to start off by saying a big huge THANK YOU to all of the guests that so graciously agreed to be a part of the Pattern Remix Series. I am so honored by the guests that were here, sharing their thoughts, ideas, creativity and hard work with us. When I sent out my first e-mail asking the participants, I sent it out blindly, not knowing many of you but just crossing my fingers and sending up a prayer, as any big fan would. I have been wowed by the response, and completely humbled. And I can honestly say walking out of this, I have 23 more friends than I did before.
Thank you again, you guys are all rock stars in my book!
Let’s recap all of the awesomeness we have seen…
1. Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts
2. Snap Wrap Dress
3. Elizabeth & Liz from Simple Simon & Co.
4. Amy from Naptime Crafters
5. Tricia from Leafy Treetop Spot
6. Jess from Craftiness is Not Optional
7. Hannah from Young & Crafty
8. Charming Window Belt
9. Shauna from Shwin & Shwin
10. Jen from iCandy Handmade
11. Melanie from Crafty Cupboard
12. Steffanie from Sew Grown
13. Beverly from Flamingo Toes
14. Cosmo Bag Remix
15. Amy from Sisters of the Wild West
16. Sumo from Sumo’s Sweet Stuff
17. Kelly from Sewing in No Mans Land
18. Maryanne & Caroline from Sew Together
19. Stella Sun Suit
20. Destri from The Mother Huddle
21. Lindsay from The Cottage Home
22. Susan from Living with Punks
23. Ashley from The Handmade Home
The deadline to enter the Pattern Remix Flickr Contest is tomorrow, June 12th! Enter now for your chance to win 3 Patterns from Violette Field Threads, this adorable newborn owl hat from Just Dandy Creations, and of course mad props! Voting will begin next week…
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun of the Pattern Remix Series! This first Series has been such a learning process for me, and I am so thankful to all of you for helping to make it a success!
Until next time, Happy Sewing