Do not despair, there is still time to make that perfect handmade holiday gift! With a little help from my friends, I have compiled a quick round up of some awesome gifts that you can whip up in under an hour.
There should be something quick and easy to make for everyone on your list…
1. Sweet Little Capelet – Simple Simon & Co.
2. Go To Shift Dress – Go To Patterns
3. Felt Hangers – The Sewing Loft
4. Fabric Wall Decals – You & Mie
5. Boutique Bows – Sewing Mama RaeAnna
6. Poinsettia Headbands – Melly Sews
7. Clip On Tie – Alida Makes
8. Quilted Coasters – If Only They Would Nap
9. Super Hero Cape – Naptime Crafters
10. Beaded Fabric Necklace – The Cottage Mama
11. Super Hero Hand Warmers – Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!
1. Circle Knit Top – Honest to Nod
2. My Favorite Tee Dress – iCandy Handmade
3. Square Scarf with Pom Poms – Tea Rose Home
4. Ruffled Needlecase – luvinthemommyhood
5. Leather iPhone Cover – Kitschy Coo
6. Easy Pot Holder – Sew Country Chick
7. Raccoon Felt Coffee Cozy – Imagine Gnats
8. Commuter Cowl – luvinthemommyhood
9. Striped Infinity Bow Scarf – Alida Makes
10. Little Bird Tags – Sew a Straight Line
11. Feather & Leather Necklaces – Ruffles & Stuff