The Fall Collection has finally come to a close, and I couldn’t be more proud of my team. This was the first Sewing Rabbit Collection in which it wasn’t just all of my tutorials – but rather we pulled together collectively as a team and really brought something special. It was a lot of work for all involved, and I want to say a special thank you to each and every one of them for helping make this a reality.
The Fall Collection Wrap Up
- Reversible Vest - with pocket sewing tutorial
- Side Bustle Skirt - with free sewing pattern
- Ear Flap Hat DIY - with free sewing pattern
- Faux Fur Jegging Leg Warmers - with sewing tutorial
- Piped Peplum Top - with free sewing pattern
- Paleontologist Pack - with sewing tutorial
- Falling Leaves Cardigan – upcycle sewing tutorial
- Upcycled Denim – upcycle jeans sewing tutorial
- Sweatshirt Dress – with button sewing tutorial
The teams’s inaugural Fall Collection was loaded with free sewing patterns and tutorials, and was truly a work of art by each and every designer involved. The reviews it received were well deserved! But as with all things, sometimes we miss a post throughout the week. So just to catch you up, in case you missed something, above is the wrap up with all of the post links.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and until next time…