I love when a fresh, new, modern kids pattern strikes my fancy. That is what happened when I saw the Annecy dress pattern by Kelly Crawford of SINML and Sew What Club. The Annecy pattern is a classic kids cross-back strap dress, perfect for Summer. But what really got my attention were the bold strokes of lines at the shoulder and side seams. I loved the way it broke up the bodice into clean sections, giving a fresh, new feel for a classic design.
Make this Look: Annecy Pattern.
The Annecy Dress pattern is part of Kelly Crawford’s new website, the Sew What Club.
What is the Sew What Club?
- Patterns sent straight to your inbox every month from well known designers
- 2 options = women’s patterns or children’s patterns
- Women’s Patterns = 1 pattern every month, Kids Patterns = 2 patterns every month
- Pay either a lower annual fee, or small monthly fee.
- Individually sold pattern discounts for members.
Sew What Club is a fun new way to get the newest patterns from your favorite designers right in your in box every month, patterns that you can’t get anywhere else. It is a fantastic group of designers, some of which have been designing patterns for years and others are great bloggers who have never shared their patterns before!
Every month with the children’s patterns option you will be sent two downloadable PDF patterns, one on the first of the month and one on the fifteenth. They will be from Kelly Crawford of Sewing In No Mans Land and from a featured guest designer.
Along with the monthly patterns, members will receive additional sewing project patterns in their monthly member newsletter. You will also be able to participate in the monthly social media events with really great prizes from fabric, pattern and crafting companies, all just for sewing up that months pattern and sharing your creation on your favorite media site (blog, IG, FB, Twitter etc). You can find all the detailed information on the Sew What Club website. To celebrate the launch of the club through the first week membership rates will be on special discount, whoot whoot!
*Sew What Club – affiliate link
MAKE THIS LOOK:
Make this Look:
- Pattern – Annecy Dress Pattern
- Fabric – ikat ethnic print, quilting cotton – Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores
- Fabric – Basic white, black and orange quilting cotton fabric
As always, thanks so much for stopping by, and until next time…