This past Summer when we were visiting London, I stumbled across the most lovely store. I had never heard of Cath Kidston prior to my trip, but since visiting – I am a huge fan. Her vintage, classic style is very reminiscent of heirloom sewing. And I love all of the nooks and crannies her designs entail. I must have purchased at least half of my vacation presents for family from this store…including one for me when I stumbled across the fabric for sale by the bolt in the bottom of the shop! This fabulous bright and festive ric rac oilcloth simply needed to come home with me. I just loved the whimsical design, and imagining how fun it would be as a little raincoat for my daughter.
As with many to-do list projects though, this one never quite made it to the cutting mat. So I decided to offer it as part of the 21 Days of Thanks giveaways….and threw it in my graphics before I could change my mind :).
1 lucky sewing rabbit reader will receive 1 meter of this fun Cath Kidston ric rac oilcloth. A little something from me to you, as a way of saying THANK YOU this November.
21 Days of Thanks || Cath Kidston Oilcloth.
- The Sewing Rabbit is offering (1) reader the chance to win 1 meters of Cath Kidston Ric Rac oilcloth (retail value of £24) as part of the 21 Days of Thanks giveaway.
- You may enter the giveaway every day as the new prizes are announced, one time each day (the more you enter, the greater your chances of winning 1 of the 21 fabulous prizes).
- Winners for all 21 prizes will be chosen on Monday, November 30th at 12pm EST.
- Winners will be announced December 1st in a Sewing Rabbit post.
HOW TO ENTER:
Enter your information in the google form below to enter for today…
Visit the main giveaway post page HERE for a list of updated daily prize announcements to enter them all.
Want to know what you can make with oilcloth?
Here are just a couple of ideas to get you thinking…
1. Circle poncho DIY
2. Oilcloth backpack pattern and tutorial
THANK YOU so much for stopping by, and good luck!